Thursday 19 August 2010

Sorry, it's woo!

http://sorryitswoo.blogspot.com

"Sorry, it's woo!" is Beetzart's blog a welcome new member of the HPANWO forum www.hpanwo.tk

Heres how Beetzart describes his creation in his own words:

This blog is an attempt, possibly poor, to try to ridicule/make fun of as many types of woo as possible. They may seem harmless at first but when you dig deep enough they can be potentially dangerous.

I found the blog a great read and would encourage others to take a look.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crappy blog and the man sounds familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the blog a good read and so did others. Of course you would say its crappy, you have to disagree with everything i say.

    So the author sounds familiar does he? Here we go with the its you its him its such and such game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not always disagree with what you say, but you have created a enemy in me.
    Yes I have noticed he talks a lot on 'Woo', well then he spends a lot of money BUYING 'Woo' books and he is great for business!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great for business, lol you make it sound like you get something out of it. Many people take the piss out of woo and many like me have never paid anything for a woo book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you are spending all your INTERNET SURFING HOURS IN 'Woo' forums and I have lost count in the many times you have been banned in the DIF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol!

    So if i spend [b]all[/b] my internet surfing hours in woo forume how do i post on my blog?

    How many times have you been banned from the Icke mad house?

    ReplyDelete